Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hurry Up and be Sarcastic and Witty

Well, I just linked my blog up over at the hilarious blog People I Want to Punch in the Throat and now I need to have something new and witty to write in case anyone pops over here.  AHHHH.  I don't do well under pressure.  Kidding...I do best under pressure.  I wait until the last minute to everything because I live for the pressure....or the fact that I have three insanely high maintenance children who never let me get anything done in a relaxed, timely fashion.

I really have nothing, so Hi!  to everyone who stops by.  Maybe I will be back tomorrow with something profound and life altering to add to the blog world!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I stopped by to say hello from "People I Want to Punch in the Throat". Blogging can be fun - can't wait to see what you have to say!

    take care,
    Jennifer
    www.pletcher5journey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by your blog from "People I want to Punch." I can relate. I'm sure she's looking at my blog and thinking, "Just what the world needs, another pretentious travel blog."
    www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete